Tuesday, January 14, 2014

Identity Crisis for 4 please!

How many nicknames do you have for your pets? I think mine have an identity crisis! 



We have 2 dogs and 2 cats and each of them have about 10 different names I call them.  Bless their little hearts because they answer to each and every one of them! Their "real" names are Bailey, Tucker, Cheeto and Smalls. Some of their nicknames are Pumpkin, My Love, Cheeto-Burrito, Cry Baby, Bee, Tucker Bear,  on the rare occasion it's the four letter word that rhymes with Tucker(with an "er"attached at the end) because sometimes he is a VERY bad boy, Boo-Boo, Farah (because of her flippy hair) and BBP (Big Back Porch). 

As I am typing these I am realizing #1 that I felt the need to justify these nicknames and #2 how silly they are! 

Please reassure me I am not alone in this crazy pet lady habit! I love these guys to death so I am just hoping they think of these nicknames as terms of endearment! 

Like what you read? Please don't forget to subscribe to our blog. See our sidebar on the right for our subscription box. 

1 comment:


  1. Thanks for sharing useful information about pet accessories its very useful to us
    dog survival kit

    ReplyDelete